Sunday, August 9, 2009

Operation Homefront

Operation Homefront is a great way to show your support for our military and their families! Sandee Lehto, a friend of mine, is running to honor the memory of her Dad, Panther 10, and current deployed military, her brother Wayne, my husband John, a Sunday School buddy, Mitch and others. I can't run with her, cause I don't do marathons, that's for sure! I would like to show my support for her as she is running in October for this marathon. If you would like to support this great cause and feel wary of doing so on line, you can get your donation to me, and I will pass it on to Sandee. Thank you Sandee for supporting all of our men and women in the military and the families that they leave behind to carry on with their daily lives! We appreciate the support!

www.operationhomefront.net
Active.com Donations
Source: www.active.com
Hi friends! I'm part of a group of runners who will be participating in the Marine Corps Marathon on October 25, 2009. Please help us to raise money for the families of soldiers who are deployed, as well as wounded warriors returning from active duty.

No comments: