Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010!

Happy New Year! It is the first day of the new year and the new decade. Just typing that makes me realize how fast the years are slipping by and how much I want to make each day count. This year I am praying to make sure I treasure each day whether it is filled with the things I thought would happen or not. I have learned by God's grace over the last several years that time is so precious and once it is gone you cannot regain a second of it. I pray for God's direction as 2010 begins and for consistency to seek His face daily and walk closely with Him so that this new year can be all He has for me and I can serve Him and bring glory to His name.

Happy New Year! Don't let a second go by that you are not living completely and thanking God for the gift of a new day.

No comments: