Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Back to Writing

I have been gone from the blogging world for awhile and thought it was time to start writing again. Life has passed quickly these first 6 months of 2012 and now we are getting ready to finish up our 11th year of homeschooling. We now have rising 11th, 8th and 5th graders in our homeschool. Wow! 
 The time is slipping by so quickly. At our homeschool association meeting last night we received our beautiful yearbook for the 2011-2012 school year. I get all misty eyed when I look through the pictures of families doing their family things and all of the activities homeschool kids find to do during the year. It gave me a new sense of urgency to make sure we are hitting all of those things I always wanted to do before our first student graduates from our homeschool. Wonder if he will mind making salt maps, picking apples, and going to the rodeo in the coming months. 
All kidding aside, it did encourage me to once again make the days count as I see them slipping by.  Back to writing and back to being more deliberate in living each day.

No comments: